Makeup and beauty products are some of my favourite items to both give and receive as a gift . Now that we finally have Sephora in Australia (still waiting for it to open in Perth…) I will be purchasing a few items online for Christmas gifts to loved ones.
Sephora has many Holiday Season gift packs, where by purchasing these you are able to save money on what it would normally cost to buy each item individually. Below I have rounded up my favourites (some for me, some for others), as well as some stand out products that should be in every girl’s beauty bag.
1.$46 – Benefit ‘How to look the best at everything’ comes in Light and Medium varieties and helps to achieve a flawless, luminous look. Included is :The POREfessional PRO balm, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow “I’m So Money” Honey Brightening Makeup, Boi-ing 01 & 02 OR 02 & 03 industrial-strength concealer, Hello Flawless! “I’m Cute as a Bunny” honey custom powder cover-up
2. $288 – Sigma Beauty Mr Bunny Brush Set. Now this is obviously a big splurge, but would be the ultimate gift for any makeup lover, as Sigma brushes are the best of the best. This set has everything you need to achieve a complete makeup look, and consists of the following 12 brushes : E05 – Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners, E30 – Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines, E40 – Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease, E55 – Eye Shading: Even application of colour, E60 – Large Shader: For eyelid base shading, E65 – Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines, E70 – Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of colour, F30 – Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body, F40 – Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application, F50 – Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products, F60 – Foundation: Smooth foundation application and F70 – Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.
3. $35 – Sephora Collection Chalet – Let it Snow Bath Gift pack. I am a sucker for Christmas themed gift packs and this cute little one is no exception! Featuring a shimmering bubble bath and shower gel this is the perfect gift for a tween or teenager (or those of us who are young at heart!)
4. $112 – SKII Pitera Essence Pack. Now if you have read my blog for a while, this SK-II pack will come as no surprise! Facial Treatment Essence in one of my ‘Holy Grail’ beauty products, so of course it needed to be added to my list! Included is a full size Facial Treatment Essence, a mini Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, and 1 Facial Treatment Mask.
5. $40 – Philosophy Thank You Rasberry Sorbet Gift Set. This set makes a gorgeous Teacher Gift or Hostess Gift when you want something a bit more special than a box of chocolates! I have used this particular scent on and off for years and love it. This set contains a full-size shower gel and lip shine.
7. $20 – Sephora Collection Kiss Me Balm. These cute little lip balm pots give a hint of colour and leave lips feeling soft and moisturised. Available in six different shades, they are the perfect stocking filler gift.
8. $89 – Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette. The Becca X Jaclyn Hill products have fast become cult items and sell out ridiculously fast at launch. This palette contains 2 Shimmering Skin Perfector Shades (Prosecco and Champagne Pop) as well as 2 mineral blushes and 1 shimmering blush and is the ultimate palette for the festive season.
9. $42 – Tarte Cheek Stain. Another cult item, these sweet little cheek stains are great for on-the-go touch ups and give a long lasting, natural flushed look to the skin. Available in 8 different shades.
10. $45 – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer. The ‘must have’ brow shaping tool according to 99% of beauty gurus on YouTube, this brow pencil comes in 10 different shades and has a handy brow brush at the end to neaten your brows once they have been defined.
And there you have my top picks for the festive season. I could have picked a million more but thought I’d best stop at 10.
Do you typically purchase beauty products as gifts? Or do you only purchase them only for yourself?
Pretty Organised Life is part of several affiliate advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site, I may make a small commission from that click and/or purchase. All opinions are my own. I so appreciate your readership, support, and for making Pretty Organised Life possible.